Halotherapy not recomended for
In the following cases it is not recommended to follow a Halotherapy treatment:
- Patients suffering from infections in combination with fever.
- Patients who have cancer at the moment.
- Patients who have (had) tuberculosis.
- Patients suffering from heart failure.
- Patients with high blood pressure or hypertension in phase IIb.
- Patients suffering from chronic obstructive lung diseases and suffering from a third degree chronic lung failure.
- Patients who are under the influence of alcohol.
- Patients with open wounds.
- Patients with acute diseases on the respiratory tract.
- Patients with problematic pregnancy.
When in doubt if halotherapy is suitable for you, please consult one of our employees and/or your doctor.